2018 Online Registrations
Post date: Jan 31, 2018 12:32:51 PM
Self Online Registration Step-by-step:
1. Apply for $100 Voucher Code via Service NSW Website
Only players aged 4.5 – 18 years’ old can apply for the voucher code.
2. Go to www.myfootballclub.com.au
3. Click on “Register Now”.
4. If you have a FFA number, please click on “Proceed to the login pages”.
If you don’t remember the FFA number, click on “Find your FFA number”.
If you are a new player, click on “Create an FFA account”.
5. On the login page, enter your FFA number and password, and then click on “Login”.
If you forget your password, click on “Need a password” to reset your password.
6. Click on “Register” button next to your photo.
If you don’t have a photo yet on the system, please upload a clear, front view photo of yourself.
7. Check all your details to make sure they are correct and then click on “Next” at the bottom of
8. Step1: Type and choose “Hurstville City Minotaurs SC (SGFA) (club)”,
State League players please choose “Hurstville City Minotaurs SC (FNSW State League)(club)”
Step2: Select player, coach, team manager or volunteer
Step3: Select suitable Registration Package
Step4: Click on “Add Packages”
9. Click on the “Next” button to proceed.
10. Go to the bottom of the page and tick “Acknowledge all” to the terms & conditions, and click on
11. Enter your active kids’ voucher code if you have one.
12. Choose “Pay Online” to pay the registration fee by a credit card (a fee will be charged by FFA).
Or choose “Manual Payment At Club” to pay in person.
13. Registration submitted.
Please bring the receipt/invoice and ID (Birth Certificate, Driver’s Licence or Passport) to the club
house at Beverly Hills Park on one of our registration days to complete the registration.
Or email to email@example.com
14. Any further questions, please call Peter on 0412 407830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org